Is your accounts department overworked? Our billing service can make this area of activity noticeably easier and more cost-efficient for both you and your employees.
All your invoices are from a single source in this respect, and you can always rely on your ims contact person for expert advice on further cost savings.
Whether you require individual or collective billing, or invoices broken down by cost centre or department, in printed or electronic format, ims works according to your precise needs.
We also support all common electronic billing (e-invoicing) systems, and work with the credit memo procedure.
- Monthly, quarterly, six-monthly or annual billing
- Parallel electronic submission of invoice data
- Invoice classification and grouping by ims to your specifications
- Compatible with the e-procurement and web interface credit-memo procedures
CREDIT MEMO PROCEDURE
- Your company issues its credit memos automatically
- No need to check or process invoices
- Automated payment transactions
- Compatible with eProcurement procedures
If you would like to take advantage of the benefits of electronic billing: We can provide you, without any obligation, with advice on the implementation in your organisation of all commercially available electronic billing systems.
Our processes are auditable and guarantee correct balances in this respect, along with ongoing transparency (including payment reminders).
We offer you the following payment processing facilities:
- Electronic invoicing (cXML, xCBL, IDOC, EDI)
- Collective invoicing in electronic format
- Credit memo procedure
- Conventional invoicing